🔥 REAL FUR JACKET WITH DOWN 🔥
Introducing the Larry! The hooded down filled twill jacket with removable bear fur hood inside hood.
- Heavy twill weaving shell fabric with water repellent coating.
- High density nylon lining with alpine print.
- Removable zip off hood with detachable button off polar faux fur inside hood.
- Engineered high neck design for cold wind face protection.
- Center front YKK one way locking zipper hidden under heat pressed front placket flap with hidden cylinder snaps.
- Double layer rubberized coated canvas tape under placket flap.
- 2 metal air vents under arm holes.
- 2 vertical rubberized coated zipper chest pockets.
- 2 large lower functional pockets with heat pressed flaps and cylinder snap closure. Micro-fleece pocketing for added warmth.
- Adjustable velcro rubber tab embossed with POINT ZERO logo on the sleeves lets you lock in heat.
- Knuckle guard rounded bottom sleeves construction maximizing both functionality and fashion.
- Stretch knitted storm rib cuffs with thumb hole used as fingerless mittens.
- One large functional multi media interior zipper pocket with a laser cut hole for headphone cord and one cell phone pocket with velcro inside lining.
- Adjustable inner elastic drawstring bottom hem with side toggles for active fit.
- Articulated sleeves for functionality (patent pending).
- Insulated. Water resistance and wind resistance protection.
- worn comfortably up to -40°C climate control jacket ( up to -40 °F )
SIZE AND FIT
- Model is 6’2 / 188 cm and is wearing size M
- Center back length 30” / 76cm size M
COMPOSITION AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell: 100% Nylon. Lining: 100% Nylon teffeta. Filling: 60% Premium Duck Down, 40% Feather Down.
- Machine wash in cold water.